Job Offer : Regulatory Specialist (Casablanca) – UPL
UPL is a leader in global food systems and with the acquisition of Arysta LifeScience, is now one of the top 5 agricultural solutions companies worldwide. With revenue of US$5 billion, UPL has presence in 130 countries. With market access to 90 percent of world’s food basket and focused on high-growth regions, UPL represents a compelling value proposition for growers, distributors, suppliers and innovation partners in a consolidating market. UPL offers an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
We are looking for Regulatory Specialist for our Casablanca Organization
Regulatory specialist of assigned Plant Protection Products in Maghreb region to ensure delivery of the portfolio objectives in line with agreed business strategies
- Obtain, maintain and extend product Authorisations in Maghreb in line with agreed business objectives (e.g. timelines) through:
- Effective partnership with relevant teams (Sales and Marketing) to represent regulatory and safety positions and facilitate business decisions.
- Effective management of relations and communication with internal EU Regulatory team.
- Follow up evaluation processes to respond to issues and national extra requirement for a defined portfolio of Plant Protection Products before evaluators/national authorities
- Maintain freedom to operate by coordinating and carrying out administrative tasks related to changes in formulation and origin of manufacture.
- Ensure compliant labelling, in accordance with regulatory authorisations and local packaging and labelling legislation and manage all aspects of label creation and documentation in internal and external databases.
- Member of the relevant local cross functional teams to ensure regulatory compliance and timely advice to commercial and other functions.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
- Scientific background in one of the disciplines relevant for regulatory
- Good understanding of regulatory processes in Maghreb
- Knowledge on relevant National Legislation
- Regulatory experience in the registration procedures of PPP in Maghreb (2 year experience minimum)
- Presentation and analytical thinking skills
Critical technical, professional, and personal capabilities
- Fluent in English
- Effective time and task management to ensure delivery of the business needs
- Delivery of quality work even under time pressure
- Ability to manage complex issues without being the expert in any one discipline
- Effective team worker
- Openness and willingness to challenge the accepted ways of working and to implement new ones
- Good communicator
- Active management of the workload
- Willingness to try new approaches
Location: Casablanca, Maghreb / Contract: Full time, Permanent