Offre d’emploi Danone
Roles & ResponsibilitiesMedia Offline (50% of time)
- Develop and execute media strategies & Negotiate media buys and contracts
- Plan and manage all aspects of media campaigns, including budget, scheduling, and creative material deployment
- Analyze and report on media campaign performance
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- Manage relationship with media agency, including day-to-day management and agency evaluation.
- Work closely with the brand teams in the planning & monitoring of Brands Media Budgets, including the Purchasing & Payment Process.
- Supervise media team members, including providing guidance, training, and feedback as needed
- Work closely with creative teams to ensure media assets are optimized for each channel and audience
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the organization’s target audience and develop media plans that effectively reach and engage them.
Media Digital (25% of time)
- Develop and execute digital media strategies that align with business goals and objectives.
- Manage digital media campaigns
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of digital media campaigns using data and analytics tools
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including marketing, creative, and technology teams, to ensure digital media initiatives are integrated with overall marketing plans.
- continuously improve digital media strategies and tactics & stay up-to-date on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices.
- Manage digital media budgets, including forecasting and tracking expenses and optimizing spending to maximize ROI.
PMO coordinator for the creative process development (stages & gates) (15% of time)
- Collaborate with Brand Teams in the development of the Annual Creative Projects Planning based on the annual brands activity calendar.
- Coordinate the Weekly Gate Meeting thru planning of the meeting agenda, deliverables & actions follow up with the projects managers (brand teams)
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the creative process quality standards.
- Lead the PMO dashboard that provides a view on the total projects progress (ontrack vs at risk)
- Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
Content Production (10% of time)
- Overseeing the production process of the creative content (Films, Still photography, audio….) including
- Budget negotiation
- Production schedule & implementation
- Passion about both Media & Creative content
- Between 6 to 8 years of experience
- Experience in a Media agency or a Media role at an FMCG advertiser
- Solid Media knowledge and experience (offline & online)
- Good organization and project management skills to manage the PMO role
- Strong negotiation skills to manage the media buying & content production
- Demonstrated curiosity, fast learning & agility
At Centrale Danone, we believe that each time we eat and drink, we can vote for the world we want. This has inspired the definition of our long-term goals which flow directly from our ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision. As we strengthen our business model and nourish our dual economic and social project, we have every confidence we will deliver our business and financial agenda, as well as create and share sustainable value for all.Through our commitment to social and economic progress, and our passion for bringing health through food to as many people as possible, we aim to generate profitable, sustainable growth now and for many years to come. Centrale Danone achieved a turnover of approximately 7 billion dirhams in 2017, with a brand portfolio that includes both international brands (Activia, Danette, Nutricia, Oykos,…) and local brands (Raibi Jamila, Velouté,Assil, …)